Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to your use of this site http://giftcards.com.au and the online Card Management Service https://secure.giftcards.coles.com.au ("the Sites").
You are welcome to print a copy for your records.
- Please note that the informational pages on the Coles Group and Myer Gift Card internet site are hosted by Coles Group Limited ABN 11 004 089 936 at http://giftcards.com.au. The 'Gift Card Management' function is maintained and hosted by ReD Prepaid Cards Pty Ltd ('ReD Prepaid') ABN 81 085 449 529 at https://secure.giftcards.com.au on behalf of Coles Group Limited. Any information you submit at this site will be sent to Coles Group Limited and/or ReD Prepaid.
- You acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions (as varied from time to time) each time you or any other person accesses on your behalf, any part of the Sites, regardless of the means by which the Sites are accessed, and whether such access is authorised or not.
Terms and conditions, sites
- A reference to "these terms and conditions" also includes any other conditions or requirements contained within the Sites.
- A reference to "the Sites" includes (to the extent the context permits) any part of them.
Use of sites
You are responsible for the use of the Sites by anyone who uses the Sites in connection with your Gift Card.
- We, Coles Group Limited ("Coles Group") and ReD Prepaid, may allow access to the online Gift Card Management Service to anyone who enters a valid Gift Card number and a 4-digit PIN. Your PIN is simply our way of identifying you. It does not offer you any protection or security if your Gift Card is lost or stolen. Remember to treat your Gift Card like cash.
Withdrawal or suspension of service
- The online Card Management Service, or your access to it, may be withdrawn or suspended for any reason without notice, including (without limitation) the following:
- if there is an interruption to, or fault in, any applicable computer or telecommunications system or service;
- if you breach any of these terms and conditions;
- if your Gift Card is cancelled or expires;
- if you use the service for a purpose not expressly authorised by Coles Group Limited under these terms and conditions or otherwise in writing;
- if the service, website computer or telecommunications system is subjected to any virus, unauthorised access, denial of service or similar event;
- for maintenance or security purposes; or
- if Coles Group Limited no longer wishes to provide the service.
- The Sites and their contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Coles Group Limited or, in the case of some material, third parties.
- You may view the Sites and their contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of the Sites solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, communication or performance, of any content on the Sites is strictly prohibited.
- The Sites include registered trade marks and other trade marks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.
- Coles Group Limited and ReD Prepaid cannot guarantee that any file or program available for access, download and/or execution from or via the Sites is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on the Sites and you release Coles Group Limited and ReD Prepaid entirely from all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
- You will not hack into or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Sites or any information contained within them.
Third party sites
- The Sites may contain links to third party sites. Coles Group Limited is not responsible for the condition, security levels, content or any other aspect of any third party sites. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or by implication, an endorsement by Coles Group Limited of such third party sites or the products or services provided on those sites.
- You agree that your access to, and use of, the Sites is subject to these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the Sites and their contents are provided on an "as is" basis.
- Coles Group Limited and ReD Prepaid make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, concerning the operation of the Sites or the information, content, materials or products included or the accuracy of such information, content, material or products included, except as required under applicable laws.
- Except to the extent that the law otherwise provides, neither Coles Group Limited nor ReD Prepaid, nor their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses (including legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of the Sites and any site linked to them. This limitation applies to all direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses you or others may suffer, including for loss of profits, business interruption or loss or corruption of data or information.
- The Sites are provided for use by Australian residents only. Your use of the Sites is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of the Sites are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The Sites may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Without limiting the above disclaimer, Coles Group Limited and ReD Prepaid make no representations that the content of the Sites complies with the laws, including intellectual property laws, of any country outside Australia. If you access the Sites from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Sites.
Variations to terms and conditions
- These are the current terms and conditions. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on the Sites. You accept that, by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of the variation.